Monday, October 18, 2010

miscellany monday.

holy cow- talk about a long-term absence from the blogging world- life has been crazy, and while i haven't been writing on my blog i have been reading them- pinky promise!

now it is time for some lovely randomness and miscellany with carissa's miscellany monday!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

[one] my lovely tigers have been on a losing streak... but then i went to a home game and the streak ended and we won a game! winner, winner, chicken dinner!

[two] my favorite part of a home game is when we release the balloons when the cannons go off... it is so fun and reminds me of the movie up!

[three] my friend (and maid of honor!) rachel came up for the game this weekend... so maybe she was the reason we won... just maybe!

[four] life has been super busy... planning has been really fun, but also really busy- a high point is that we registered when we were in columbia a few weekends ago! so fun- that gun was a whole lot of fun... i'm not going to lie.

[five] i get to have scrumptious chick-fil-a breakfast this morning... and an added bonus: i have some lovely company too- my friend lindsey is going with me!

[six] even though life is crazy busy, i will do my best to keep up with things and make my way back to the blogging world!

go and link up and have a happy monday!

just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Registering is so fun! I love Chik-Fil-A. Wish we had one here. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

have a thought? please share it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails