Wednesday, June 30, 2010

work in progress.

hello sweet friends!

as you can see, my blog is under a bit of construction- i got to changing it around but now i am kind of at an awkward stopping point. i don't know much about how to change things to make them look like i'd really like- so this is my cry and plea for help! i know what i want it to look like, i just can't seem to make the design translate from my head down into the blogosphere... so help me... pretty please (with sprinkles and a cherry on top)...

things i know that i would like in my blog:
-wider text space (kind of achieved right now)
-my header to go all the way across- not at all right now, and it is driving me crazy! (if not all the way across, at least centered in the space that it is going to be in)
-green (or darker) blog titles... not this gray business, so difficult to read!
-a button... i just want to create my own- but i have no idea how to make it work (i wasn't kidding when i said i had no clue what i was doing!)

the whole new design feature on blogger was just so appealing... but now my blog is in a state of disrepair and is in need of help! give me some help, ideas, advice, whatever you want to throw this way!

also- give me some feedback on the changes... pros/cons, likes/dislikes!

just a thought.

2 comments:

  1. I am so not tech savvy. I have a fabulous designer who is very reasonable if you ever want to pay to have someone take care of your blog. In the meantime, I hope you can get the help you need to make your blog look just the way you want it to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been one of my goals for about a month now to figure out how to create my own blog template. (I started looking into it and then got side tracked, not really sure by what since it's not like I have been busy.) Now that I have even more free time I plan to start re-looking into that. If I figure anything out I'll pass it onto you.

    ReplyDelete

have a thought? please share it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails