Wednesday, July 28, 2010

[not so] wordless wednesday- birthday recap.

as promised [though a bit overdue!] here is my post about my birthday:
for my birthday i went downtown and had lunch with my mother at bocci's italian restaurant- it was delicious! then we walked around for a bit and did some window shopping. later that evening a group of people went over to a hibachi restaurant called yamato's- delicious. 
it was a fun, relaxed day- which was just what i needed! i'm so thankful for my family and friends who celebrated the day with me! i got way too many presents, but i will for sure use them! 
have a great wednesday!

just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Yah for fun b-days. Sounds like a great day. And great pics too. Thanks for sharing and linkin up for WW!

    ReplyDelete

have a thought? please share it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails